Become a Supplier
We deal with over 850 suppliers of mid to high end branded products. We also have a number of retail alliances, giving members significant trade discounts at outlets, including PlaceMakers, Carters, Resene Paints and Mobil.
Benefits of becoming a Cherrytree supplier:
- Additional sales – often from people who would not normally have bought your product at the retail price;
- Marketing your products to our members nationwide
- Association with other premium branded products
- Opportunity to clear product overstocks/end of lines without affecting your retail price in the open market.
Membership confidentiality agreement:
All Cherrytree Club members sign a confidentiality agreement to ensure suppliers’ wholesale prices are protected.
How to become a Cherrytree supplier Cherrytree welcomes applications from suppliers of well known mid to high end product brands and services.
We have two types of supplier:
- Retail discount partner
Criteria for selection as a Cherrytree supplier include:
- Mid to high end branded products, generally available in the New Zealand market
- Absolute comfort with our transparent business model
- Integrity around wholesale pricing/discount offered
- Commitment to providing a high level of service to our members
If you’re interested in becoming a Cherrytree supplier, call Simon Thomson on 04 477 4440.